Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Blue skies are calling

Ahhh. I haven't been writing for a while.
It's quite odd to be back on this platform after several months, and after all the things that have changed. It's like a different place. With a bittersweet taste.
I left England on the 29th of June. I saw the last English dawn from a car window, while going to the airport. Then I realised that we would all be apart; what scared me at the time was that feeling of detachment--we've been there, we've done that; now we're back to where we 'belong'. It's not a trip, it's an experience and it's what we've created from scratch just to watch it vanish a few months later.
Back here is like a parallel universe, still good but sometimes you have those flashbacks and you get pathetic (yes, you do!).
And I am pathetic indeed, that's why I will stop here and stop listening to To Tundra. Maybe a decent blog entry next time?

We don't need a sign 
to know better times 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment